NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE?
Take a look at the ASIC website for more forms that have been added to their online services. Here you can lodge documents and make changes using their online access portal. Our office has seen a few companies needing to update their details that have changed over recent years. You should contact ASIC within 28 days if there have been any changes to your Company details.
These changes may include:
- Change of Address
- Appoint or cease company officeholder
- Changes of names – office holders or members
- Change to members register
- Change of share structure
- Change of details for holding company
- Change of special purpose company status
The ASIC site also has the online form to nominate a registered agent, and to also deregister a company. Contact our office for any assistance.