Are you ready to review your goals for the New Year 2018?
The new calendar year is a good time to review your personal priorities for the 2018 year ahead.
Ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Am I enjoying the work that I do?
- If not, what can I do to change my work life balance to bring more joy to my life?
- Have I allocated my income to the items I really want or am I in a cycle that needs a change?
- Are my assets and income working for me or the other way around?
- How could I better structure my tax position, work expenses and employment?
- What has my income been for the first half of this financial year up to Dec 31, 2017?
- How could I improve on my savings for the second half of the financial year?
- What items do I wish to purchase in the future and how? E.g. a house, a special holiday
- What big events do I wish to plan for? E.g. a wedding, starting a family
- What do I need to do to prepare for self-employment?
- Is my Health good enough or is it likely to affect my future work situation?
Should you not be happy with your own answers to some of the above questions schedule a time with The Intelligent Financial Group to discuss your options.
Our team approach and a comprehensive review of your living costs, income structure, tax position, liabilities, asset position can shed light on options you may have not considered previously. We offer a complimentary 45-minute session to discuss your options from a general point of view. A detailed strategic report could be prepared for you later with comprehensive discussion and considerations. The cost of this would be quoted to you once you have provided us with a full picture of your situation.